Our Expertise in Your Industry
Having an accountant who understands the mechanics of the road freight industry is important. Over the years we have attracted a number of trucking and transport clients who all have to deal with the usual small business compliance issues. However, we believe these business owners want more than just tax compliance service, which is why we offer advice regarding cash flow management, liaising with bankers to ensure seasonal facilities are funded and financial planning. We have mentored transport businesses through the various stages of their business life cycle from start-up right through to sale and we are able to offer you experience, technical tax knowledge and most importantly, an intimate understanding of your industry.
Vehicle Financing Advice
We will offer you advice on how best to finance your prime mover, truck or trailer and make sure you understand the different tax implications of a lease compared to a HP. We can also provide appropriate assistance and proactive advice in respect of accounting issues and tax planning, no matter how long you have been operating.
Ryan, Thomas & Co offer trucking and transport clients a range of tailored business solutions:
- Start-Up Business Advice
- Advice of Your Business Structure, taking into account issues such as asset protection and tax minimisation
- The preparation of business plans, cash-flow forecasts and profit projections
- Preparation of finance applications
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Bookkeeping and debtors management
- Tax planning strategies
- Personal financial planning
- Business & risk insurances including ACC and life insurance
- Vehicle and equipment finance
- Business succession planning